Experience a journal that’s concerned with every aspect of your wellness. The Track & Feel Diary is a life-management tool designed to empower Black women living with bipolar disorder to redefine self-care by providing space to observe emotions and behaviors. It is available in a spiral notebook with a glossy finish and features 24 unique illustrations. Designed and printed in California with a medium 70-pound paper, there is little to no bleed or smudge. Check what the diary can help you do and buy yours.
Inside the diary, you can:
- Brainstorm to give your mind the space to explore ideas and consider all your goals
- Select 2 goals to work on each month, and outline all the steps it takes to achieve them
- Budget to see your money on paper and align your spending with your priorities
- Create a morning and night routine you want to commit to
- Track your food to prioritize meal planning, save money, and prevent decision fatigue
- Encourage yourself with words of prosperity and empowerment with daily affirmations/prayers
- Reflect weekly on your triumphs and challenges, and identify habits that add to your progress
8.5” x 11”
72-pages cover to cover
70 lb white paper
- Cover: Yoga Chic
Be inspired by other successful women who organize and practice self-care with an all-in-one journal and other goods for a better experience. Get in touch with us to learn more about our products and services.